Application Period Ended
MDEC - Taylor's University Merit Scholarship 2018 - Foundation Programme
As one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia, Taylor's University has always held steadfast to the commitment of educating a new generation of global leaders, while giving back to society. Taylor's Merit Scholarship aims to award the best achiever that has a very strong academic result with relevant soft skills.
- Malaysian citizens
- Must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor’s University
- May use forecast/trial/mid-term/actual result to apply
- Achievement(s) in competitions and positions held in clubs/society/institution/events will be an added advantage
- Require to attend assessment i.e. 1 Presentation / Case Study and Interview
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AND CRITERIA:
- Min 35 points - Fully Funded Scholarship
- O-Levels / IGCSE
- Min 30 points - Fully Funded Scholarship
- SPM : A+ (5 points); A (4 points); A- (3 points)
- O-Levels/IGCSE : A* (5 points); A (4 points); B (3 points)
FIELD OF STUDIES:
- Applicants need to register and submit scholarship application through Digital Tech Education Fund. Please complete profile to 100% before applying.