Application Period Ended
MDEC - Averis Scholarship Programme 2018
Open to Malaysians pursuing their first degree program, the scholarship is to attract entry level talents to be part of Averis workforce. Upon graduating within the required CGPA of 3.2, scholar will kick start their career with Averis as a Management Associate in I.T. Track. Bond for 30-month, scholar will go through structured development which includes rotation, coaching and mentoring, technical and soft skills training as well as rotations across different functions which may include overseas assignments.
- Malaysian citizens
- Not more than 23 years old on closing date of application
- Must secure offer letter of Bachelor Degree from any University in Malaysia
- Require to attend assessment and interview
- Must meet any of the academic criteria listed below:
Foundation / Diploma
- Minimum CGPA 3.40 or;
- 88% and above or;
- ABB & above or;
- Minimum GPA 3.33 or;
- 5As or 10 points.
- Full Tuition Fee Sponsorship
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.2 to maintain scholarship on yearly renewal basis
- 30-month bond
FIELD OF STUDIES:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Data Science
- Applicants need to register and submit scholarship application through Digital Tech Education Fund. Please complete profile to 100% before applying.