Application Period Ended
MDEC - Luxtag Education Excellence Award (LEEA)
The scholarship’s primary objective is to financially support deserving students in the field of Digital Technology. It has an added value where the recipient will be given mentorship in areas of digital technology and entrepreneurship (where applicable). Recipient(s) will also be given priority to participate in internship program and any other related activities that would benefits the recipient(s). Recipient(s) will also be offered to work at Luxtag upon completion of their studies.
- Malaysian citizens
- Must secure offer letter of Bachelor Degree from any University in Malaysia
- Must go through Luxtag selection process
- Require to attend assessment and interview
- Financial assistance with cash value not more than RM40,000.00 per year to be distributed to all selected scholars
- The amount of financial assistance may vary and it depends on number of scholars awarded per year
FIELD OF STUDIES:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Other Digital Technology courses (priority will be given to students showing interest to learn beyond what is being thought in the institution of higher learning that they’re enrolled in)
- Applicants need to register and submit scholarship application through Digital Tech Education Fund. Please complete profile to 100% before applying.