- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain services, when you visit iScholar pages, and when you enter certain contests. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
Ability to Edit Your Personal Information and Preferences
- We give you the ability to edit your Personal Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products.
- Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes.
- You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, email us at email@example.com